Letter to Eiichiro Oda San

Dear Eichiro Oda San

My name is Hafeez Epid (real name + call name) from Malaysia. Today I made this letter "in form of blog" to share my experiences and feeling to your One Piece manga. I remember the first time I read your manga was in 2002. When I want to poo, I will find something to read. Because I was at boarding school and the only entertainment items my school allow to bring in is a comic. So I have plenty object to accompany me during the poo session. At last, I brought in One Piece takabon volume no. 13 to poo. I remember it was an arc about the Giant and MR.3. However, I found your manga is suck and really spoiled my poo session. I went out from the toilet and get another comic to continue my poo session.

A year later (still in the same school), I was so bored and I have nothing to read (Damm!! why I just not study) Laying on the bed and read some same comic again and again. I saw my friend just bought the new One Piece takabon, but I feel annoy whenever I saw this manga. In my mind, why there is no good manga after Dragon Ball and Dragon Quest (Adventure of Dai). Eventually I just borrow the One Piece manga from my friend due to heavy boringness. It was takabon volume No.16. It was a story regarding Tony Chopper and Dr Hiluk. but this time was not the same. Some how I cried so hard over the fox, Ops!! Deer. I do not know who is Luffy, who is Sanji, but the story about Chopper and the doctor really kill my ego. Arghh...The last word from the doctor ..'What kill me, the mushroom, the bom or ignore by the people" so unnecessary statement that keep playing in my mind..That night, I sleep with the wet pillow.

From the day, I bought your One Piece Manga from volume No.15 to No.1 (reverse arrangement) and still bought it until today. In my records, I cried over the Sanji's arc, Nami's arc, Alabasta arc and Going Merry final day. These event even I read so many time, my eyes glassed.

The best arc so far, was water seven arc. I guess many of your fan will agreed with my opinion. The conflict begun with Nico Robin problem, then you added Ussop fight with her mate just to save a broken ship "Going Merry". At the end, when Nico was saved, you made a historic event by made the Going Mery ship alive to saved their crew for the last time. Before you send Luffy to burn him Arghhh.. cry like hell just everytime I read again this story, even during poo session.

Now I already become a father for 3 children, I still buy One Piece takabon despite my wife give me small space to kept this Great Grandline Journal. I just do not know how many space left for me, but I don't care. As long you continue made this story beyond our imagination but awesomeness. You always be the man who we do not allow to die. Please take care your health and we always support you and remember you as the most genius mangaka ever live. Arigato Eichiro Oda San~

 In case you don't know, In Malaysia One Piece is called Budak Getah.Mean Rubber Man in English.

Comments

  1. After two years
    Why sanji has no special fight?
    He smees much weeker than zoro and luffy. Does he fit for monster trio??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One piece manga is not about fighting for all the times, Oda made a big story about Sanji just before Wano arc (current arc). Usop got one during Water Seven arc. Of course, Luffy get the big story after he separated with his nakama.

      Delete

Post a Comment