Cameron Highland ~ The Place Where I Want To Be

If you talking about the dream place to staying, I really wanted to stay in Norway or New Zealand. My reasons is I just love to see the nature landscape of hills and lakes. I always love to see the world from the peak of the mountain..then praise God for their wonderful creations. Always wanted to be at the very north or the south of this world. I know these places are extremely beautiful and less developed by the stone jungle.Anyway, dream is always dream. It is not impossible but to achieved that I just don't know. If talking about my own country, Cameron Highland is always the place I want to be..


If you ask Malaysia's people about Cameron Highland, most of the answer will be tea and strawbery farm. Yes, the main geography here is the tea plantation and a lot of others agriculture activities. The cold climate here is also the thing we know about this place. Living in this hot country, many Malaysian will choose Cameron Highland as destination for vacation or honeymoon. 

What else we can have here??

If I can choose the place to stay, beside the natures and environment, I still need a city to live. In Cameron Highland, it have three towns of Brinchang, Tanah Tinggi and Ringlet. The town that I love and always stay is Brinchang. Here you can find many hotel from budget or  luxury. There is no problem with food as the price still consider cheap and a lot of food variety still can be find here.


Brichang town at night

Night market will be held in this town on Friday and Saturday night every week. Here you can find all local products and souvenirs to bring home. Technically, you still can find all the local products in the morning market but I and my wife prefer to buy it from here. Some how in this night market they sold a tempura seafood (squid, shrine) in the cheap price (consider the quantity); for us it's was unexpectedly because it was not close to the shore. I promoting this because I love this food and hopefully they can maintain their business and ensure the food fresh always fresh.


Despite being here for at least once a year, strawberry and tea farm are still compulsory destination to visit. 


Anyway, there still a lot of place you can visit. We already visit a few place like mini zoo/butterfly farm, rose valley.others...will go if getting bore in here.

Brinchang Hill and Mossy Forest

One thing I don't know about Cameron are these two places. Since I started to workout, I always dream to do some physical activity in many place.At first I planned to climb Brinchang Hill but suddenly change my mind when I arrived at the hotel. In the Hotel, I just bought one package for this short trip and cost me about MYR 50 ~ 60 (half day trip). I do not want to go with my car because I heard the road was not good any my tires are not in good condition as well. Moreover, my family did not want to go so the package is more conviniet for me.

As expected, other tourist who took the package like me is foreigner. At least I showed them how much I love my own country. 



In Mossy forest. It was told this jungle never been changed for a million years. The size of the tree here were smaller than a normal tree. Most of the tree here also have a mossy layer on the entire surface. The soil here also was created from the dead plants or leave. My shoe soggy because my feet always trap inside this ground. One important note, Mossy forest is located just before you reach the Brinchang Hill. However, my tourist guide did not bring us to the normal entry, therefore, my experience here might be difference from yours (bad thing- no human made catwalk)

On the tower on Gunung Brinchang. The steel got terrible rusty, made sure you not getting any injury here.


Finish the package trip by visit the Boh Tea plantation. Ah, why can I just leave here. Enjoy the food while witness a gorgeous environment.  


4WD vehicle for the trip.


My new friends from Netherlands. 


Do you like to be here Nia? I know you love a cold ambient and maybe..we should come over here once in every here until my dream come true.. then we will stay in this amazing & beauty places.

Bad English. Sorry...Here some strawberry scone.


Comments